Owen Carey, 18, ate McDonalds and Byron on day he died from 'allergic reaction to chicken'
Owen Carey, 18, died in his girlfriend’s arms in front of the London Eye on April 22 last year. It is believed he died from a severe allergic reaction to chicken after eating at McDonald's and Byron burger.
Reported by MailOnline • Monday, April 16, 2018 (1 week ago)
London: Mohamed Salah was crowned the Premier League's Players' Player of the Year on Sunday, with his incredible 41-goal debut season at Liverpool beating out strong competition from Manchester City's..