London: The News



MailOnlineOwen Carey, 18, ate McDonalds and Byron on day he died from 'allergic reaction to chicken'

Owen Carey, 18, ate McDonalds and Byron on day he died from 'allergic reaction to chicken'

Owen Carey, 18, died in his girlfriend’s arms in front of the London Eye on April 22 last year. It is believed he died from a severe allergic reaction to chicken after eating at McDonald's and Byron burger.

Reported by MailOnline • Monday, April 16, 2018

» View on web

Sharing is caring: Facebook Facebook  Twitter Twitter  Email E-mail

Recent related news

City A.M.
2 hours agoLondon: The News

Guest Notes: You're joking - not more talk of a second EU referendum?

My ears pricked up last Sunday when the Yorkshire playwright Alan Bennett told Andrew Marr: “If there was another referendum, people wouldn’t vote for [Brexit] because they’re bored of..
OK!
3 hours ago

Michelle Keegan shows off HUGE sparkling wedding ring from Mark Wright at London bash

Michelle Keegan posed for pictures at Just East Food Fest [Wenn] Michelle Keegan flaunted her huge sparkling wedding ring as she enjoyed a night out at a lavish London bash.  The Our Girl star looked..
Newsy
4 hours agoLondon: The News

'Robin Hood' Is Classic, But Is It Worth At Least 8 Film Adaptations?

Watch Video "Robin Hood": the timeless tale of stealing from the rich and giving to the poor. Lionsgate is coming out with a gritty reimagining of the character, but it might have to compete with..
Clash
8 hours agoLondon: The News

Alfie Connor Offers A Romantic Solution With 'Call Me'

It's a sensual pop jammer from the London riser... Everything *Alfie Connor* does seems to be linked to affairs of the heart. The London pop riser admits it as much, returning again and again to..
Reuters India
9 hours ago

Brace for Brexit crash, EU warns, as Raab brings 'vigour and vim'

London's new Brexit minister said he brought new "vigour and vim" to talks on his first trip to Brussels on Thursday, as the EU warned business to get ready for Britain crashing out of the bloc without..
The Sport Review
16 hours ago

Sarri replies when asked if new Chelsea FC manager has spoken to Conte

Maurizio Sarri has revealed that he hasn’t spoken to Antonio Conte about the Chelsea FC squad following his appointment at Stamford Bridge last week. The Blues finally axed Conte last week after..

© 2018 London: The News / londonthenews.com. All Rights Reserved.  |  Home Page  |  RSS Feed  |  Contact us